Dreamworld Needs A (nother) Coaster

Whoa, twisting words again buddy, please read the whole post and don't mis-quote me, afterall, "I am all knowing". (cough.) When I was referring to defining a major attraction you were referring to the fact that nothing major i.e. anything "big" would be coming our way without huge ticket prices, neglecting the fact that there is some extra budget being flown in our way (metaphorically that is kids, try not to get confused.) I think I'd be happy with any "major attraction/dr_teeth attraction/thrill ride". Provided it kicks up some serious airtime, what could be less blissful. And just for the record, it's not SK, it's Slick to you buddy.

I can't see much happening on the land Big Brother is on, coasterwise, simply because it is likely Dreamworld/Maquarie Leisure will use the land for CityWalk, a resort as well as some of the land being used as a residential area (according to Gold Coast City Council plans). Although this leaves lower expansion area, there is still the island, blue lagoon (maybe) and some on the other side of Oakey Creek, but towards the west. And theres always the carpark that they can relocate. Also they currently seem to be trying to be keeping the other parks in check - WnW announces they want a massive expansion, Dreamworld answers with a waterpark. But what does this mean is next? It seems that a rollercoaster is on the cards, but what type? As long as it is not wooden, I'll be all good with it.
There's nothing worse than riding a woodie.Personally i prefer steel coaster.

When I was referring to defining a major attraction you were referring to the fact that nothing major i.e. anything "big" would be coming our way without huge ticket prices
:blink: Dude I said "dont expect much to happen unless you want to see ticket prices double" The whole concept behind this is that we would all love to drive past dreamworld one weekend and out of nowhere see 3 or 4 big attractions and other stuff being added...then drive past 6 months after that again to see more stuff going in. Mate Id seriously love to see it myself...for real!! However in the real world things cant always be so....for this actually happen then YES ticket prices would double or more to cover the costs. Dont attack me just cos you dont think i agree with the vision you and everyone would like to see come true...im just being real man, which is kinda what you gotta be given that in this world nothing is free. :blink:

I am sort of curious what is wrong with wooden coasters? I know a few wooden coasters that are more smoother and thrilling than any BM and Intamin coasters on the market.
I don't like woodies either..be such a shame if DW built/put up a woodie instead of another decent ride but that's my personal opinion. I think you should keep in mind..not everyone has gone outside Australia so the only woodies they have ridden on are either the ones at wonderland or luna park.