Sign in to follow this  
Psycho

Luna Park Pictures (Not Off The Web)

7 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm in a picture posting mood. Sorry. These aren't from any web site...... I took these pics during the first week of Luna Park Sydney's operation way back in 1995 (Hence, the quality of a few may not be the best).... Anyway, hope you like, because we'll never see Luna Park in the same state again....... I've got more.....but I didn't want to push it hehe

Looks like your making good use of your scanner :) I like the pictures, nice to see a lot of pics of Big Dipper. I personally think that the red train looks tonnes better than the current Cyclone train at dreamworld! There's just something about a red train on a yellow track that looks so nice. Thank you so much for all the content you are providing us with, ~Flea

I'll try to get some more photos up over the next few days for those that wanted to see some more.... Cheers :) P.S. I think the coaster looked much better with a red train too...One primary colour against another just seems to suit amusement rides...

Looks like your making good use of your scanner :) I like the pictures, nice to see a lot of pics of Big Dipper. I personally think that the red train looks tonnes better than the current Cyclone train at dreamworld! There's just something about a red train on a yellow track that looks so nice. Thank you so much for all the content you are providing us with, ~Flea
2 things #1) Do you recken that the Cyclone train is just the Big Dipper's just refurbished? #2) If you have a look at this photo, i think you'll agree that the Cyclone cars look very nice and while its not in this photo, all Cyclone cars have a cable of red lighting around the sides which makes it look very nice in the dark station!!!

1) Definately 2) I haven't seen how the lights look on the Cyclone train, but the looked great against the red carriage of the Dipper. I thought they would've looked a tad odd against black and green? But like I said, I haven't seen them working on the new paintwork.