Sign in to follow this  
Flea

Bush Beast Down!

32 posts in this topic

im desperate to know well does anyone knoe if the bush beast is open as of yet becasue ive got a pupil free day coming up and my friends and i are going to wonderland and the main rides we really want open is the space probe, demon, bush beast and bountrys revenge. so if anyone knows of these rides closed for a few weeks or they know anything about the bush beast please add a post! thanx ciao buonanotte

the demon will be down for at least a week the bush beast trains are all pulled apart to be put back together with new parts so they are better and will be back up some time that i dont have, but it really is down for maintenance. and the next ride going fopr annual maintenance is the tazmanian devil. kevin is going for some monumental space probe number on friday, i havnt got a clue what though cause i dont know half the things he's saying

I can't believe that TBB is still down! I thought that it would have been operating by now. Maybe they are "fixing" up the ride a bit. We wont be able to see till it opens again. Here's to hoping......

Wow, I can't belive Demon is down. Does anyone know why? The ride was running quite well on my last visit, so I can't see why it would go down. Annual maintenance maybe?

kevin is going for some monumental space probe number on friday, i havnt got a clue what though cause i dont know half the things he's saying
Last time I talked to him (2 weeks ago) I think he said he was up to 11, 500 rides on Space Probe... so I guess he will hit 12, 000 on Friday? Thanks, ~Flea