Sign in to follow this  
mickey_079

Superman Escape Picture

35 posts in this topic

Actually, its on the final turn before the brake run at the lowest point. For the best picture sit in the very back car in the very back seat, as the camera will get a shot with the superman on the back of the train in view.

Ahh ok. Lol i always go for the back seat on any coaster... but I do want to go on the front carriage for the Leathal Weapon, I might try it when I go. Thanks a heap.
To get the front seat all you do is line up at the 1st barrier. You might have to wait a few rides but if your in line you'll get a go.

To tell you the truth, SM actually has better forces in the front for some reason. I think its mainly because of the wierd airtime on the top hat (it peaks twice) but for the first pop the front car is going faster. The second pop is pretty non existent.

Oh ok. I am still deciding if I should go in the front or back carriage, if I cant decide, I will go in the middle, can't go wrong there can I, lol.
Why not ride it 3 times. Then you can have the front, middle or back. Or vice versa. :D

For the most force on the Launch, I suggest sitting in carriage 2 (Gate 4) as that is where the catch car attaches to. For the most airtime, sit in the front carriage (Gate 5) or for the best feeling of speed, and roughest ride sit in carriage 5 (Gate 1) But be aware, unlike Lethal Weapon, you can not choose where you sit, unless you do some sucking up to the Ride Op.

For the most force on the Launch, I suggest sitting in carriage 2 (Gate 4) as that is where the catch car attaches to
But the train moves as a unit, and the launch is straight so there would be no difference. Its not quite the same as how you can get different levels of airime depending where you sit. Oh, and Mickey, if they are running 2 trains you will get lots of rides.

But the train moves as a unit, and the launch is straight so there would be no difference. Its not quite the same as how you can get different levels of airime depending where you sit. Oh, and Mickey, if they are running 2 trains you will get lots of rides.
Well hopefully for me they will be running two trains, but would they because queensland holidays will be finished, if they do, all I have to say is WOOT.
They never run 2 trains in off peak. Every time i visit the GC during off peak it's 1 train. The average wait for 1 train is about 15 mins.

you can not choose where you sit
A'men to that. We rode it three times last week and we managed to get in almost the exact same seat each time (twice in the 2nd to last row, once in the 3rd to last row). How unoriginal.

Um but the park will still be extremly busy. It always is this time of year, just because Queensland is back to school doesn't mean they won't run the 2 trains. Oh well, I will soon find out.
rightio thanks guys you have been a great help. ONLY 3 DAYS NOW UNTIL I LEAVE! WOOT :D
QLD doesn't go back till Monday. According to your post you leave Friday. So they'll still be on holidays. I leave Melbourne @ 7:55pm 2morrow nite. I'll arrive in Brisbane @ 6:30am on Friday. EDIT : Can't wait. Edited by dreamworld_rulz