New Parks in NSW?

Wazza1

You can guarantee that Jamberoo would loose more water per day than a golf course would, as there are large areas of water in direct sunlight. Sunlight plus water equals evaporation. To give you an idea of how much water can evaporate I saw a show about the Murray River and one of the dams experiences 2 meters of water lose per year through evaporation alone. Also you can pull water out of the ground, it's called a bore, which a lot of golf courses use. Anyway back one topic, has anyone had any luck digging up and current or scrapped plans for either of the parks? "The Bus is now leaving for Murray Bore, Western Australia"

Jamberoo for instance is completely water self sufficient.
I don't think there'd be too many other ways for the park to get water. I wouldn't imagine they have mains access all the way out there. Given they treat their own sewage etc., I'd say there's not too many alternative choices they have when it comes to getting water. As for these parks, it's not looking like there's anything out there at all about it. Given the size and nature of these things, there would be more information out there if it were going ahead through local council approval processes, Government assisstance etc. The Goulburn project was said to be funded by foreign investors. The way this job advertisement was worded suggested it is backed by Australian investors who intend to later expand internationally. I'd lean towards these perhaps not being the same projects.

Rumour has it around Cessnock that we are getting a small theme park, not like those recreation ones, a theme park with full on roller-coasters and thrill rides. But the only thing is, Cessnock is not well known, and the only reason we have heaps of tourists here is because of the Hunter Valley Vineyards. There is nothing out at the vineyards apart from golf, aqua golf, wine tasting and wine shops (dont ask how many), posh restarunts, 1 chocolate and fudge factory, and 1 cheese and olive place, oh and the hunter valley gardens. Now, the council is still not sure if this park should go ahead because of noise pollution and not many people knowing about Cessnock. Mostly asians (not being racist) and rich people go out there, and I work at out at the vineyards and the rich people are always complaining about noise, even when there isn't. Honestly, I don't think that the park will go ahead as our council workers are VERY lazy and that Cessnock is not a well known place... well actually, many know about it these days.