Sign in to follow this  
lisalila

New Years Eve Party

11 posts in this topic

THE PARTY OF THE YEAR IS COMING TO WET'N'WILD! Kids' New Year's Eve at Wet'n'Wild is Australia's most splashtacular New Year celebration, offering a host of entertainment, music and activities for the whole family. And the best news is that the Kids' New Year's Eve festivities are all included in normal admission to the park, which means that families can enjoy a full day at Wet'n'Wild, then stay on for the party. This year's event will be themed around the Dive'n'Movie- OVER THE HEDGE- from DreamWorks Animation, the creators of SHREK and MADAGASCAR. A special highlight of Kids' New Year's Eve is at 5.00pm, when Wet'n'Wild Water World enters a Time Warp, moving all clocks forward three hours especially for the kids. Then at midnight (9.00 pm AEST), the countdown will begin and a surprise never seen before at Wet'n'Wild will bring in the New Year! Book your tickets online now by clicking here!!! Sounds like fun and I'm really loving how they are including it all in the entry price (hopefully though thats not JUST for kids/families), unlike Dreamworld.

Edited by lisalila

What could the 'surprise' be?
10. The unveiling of the new Flowrider. 09. Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom at Buccaneer Bay 08. Whitewater Mountain now 'Temple of Tweedy' 07. In a world-first, Super 8 Aqua Racer now a 32-lane octopus slide 06. Manboob Model Quest 05. Demolition of the waterpark for the construction of timeshare unit complex 04. Free Heath Ledgers for the kiddies. 03. A B-Grade celebrity singing a dodgy cover with an even dodgier celeb partner 02. The chance to go down the Tornado - without a tube, HEAD-FIRST 01. Wez'n'Will action figures for every partygoer Edited by Tony Teulan

06. Manboob Model Quest
LMFAO ahahah. I'm sure it's just something small... like OMG we turned the wave pool on for an extra 5 seconds than before.

LMFAO ahahah. I'm sure it's just something small... like OMG we turned the wave pool on for an extra 5 seconds than before.
haha - or the waves in the wave pool 0.5 metre higher.

10. The unveiling of the new Flowrider. 09. Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom at Buccaneer Bay 08. Whitewater Mountain now 'Temple of Tweedy' 07. In a world-first, Super 8 Aqua Racer now a 32-lane octopus slide 06. Manboob Model Quest 05. Demolition of the waterpark for the construction of timeshare unit complex 04. Free Heath Ledgers for the kiddies. 03. A B-Grade celebrity singing a dodgy cover with an even dodgier celeb partner 02. The chance to go down the Tornado - without a tube, HEAD-FIRST 01. Wez'n'Will action figures for every partygoer
Hahaha! That's sad. I love the "Free Heath Ledgers for the kiddies." :D:lol:

They sure are and those guys love to stare at girls in bikini's..but we asked what they were doing and they said they were just refurbishing Matilda's surroundings. What else could they be doing there??

I don't think it will be a 'great' surprise if this is it. After all, there isn't much time left til New Years Eve. It could maybe be someone singing there, like the latest Australian Idol winner or something like that?

Is WhiteWater World doing something like this for New Years Eve? I'd love to see them do something like this. I'd give the public a better option and WnW a run for they're money.