Screamworld 09th February 2007.

dreamworld_rulz

I wonder why they have it closed during Screamworld?

Ok well, let's do the meet up then. Who has to work? Those who don't, do you want to hit Whitewater World earlier in the day and then do Screamworld? As do I. :) SHOTGUN! Want to get some bugs in my teeth in readiness for riding that Motorcycle Accelerator. :lol:
Yep WWW sounds good here. Hehe awww you're gonna have a shrimp next to you, just so you know :P

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisalila you'd make a great theme park character suit worker. There are quite a few costumes that require the performer to be of a similar height to you. And Tony - you are massive! I'm 6'3" and I thought that was tall enough. Hope everyone has a good time at WWW/Screamworld and don't forget those photos or at least trip reviews

So can we get a list of who's attending? I'm going at this stage, as well as 2 friends. Maybe we should set up a little area to talk about the arrangements, if we all wanna meet up, I will prob only meet up for a hour, as I wanna spend some time with friends, But i'm looking forward to ScreamWorld!

^ All I'd imagine they'd do is give you a form and tell you to send it in via the post or fill it in there. Ok. Who else is coming to Screamworld? PEOPLE CURRENTLY ATTENDING - Me - Option A & B, Lisalila - Option A & B James (dreamworld_rulz) - Option A & B DEFINITELY NOT- stardust UNCONFIRMED - katestar Plan is: OPTION A - For Those With Free During Friday Daytime: Hours for individual days are no longer on WhiteWater World website so I have emailed WWW GR for Friday's details. - Meet at Whitewater Water entrance gates a bit before opening time. This'll let us get a good place in the line. Apply sunscreen while waiting for gates to open. - Straight to the lockers, throw stuff in, get in line for the first ride. I would suggest Super Tubes Hydrocoaster as lines get busy very quickly. - Spend the day at Whitewater World. - At closing time, go somewhere nearby for dinner - Subway (just down the road), say - Return to DW for Screamworld if attending OPTION B - Those Just Able To Make Screamworld - Screamworld begins at 6.30PM. - Whitewater World group to meet newcomers somewhat earlier to get good place in line. - At the end of the night, those returning to Gold Coast share a cab back to Surfers.

Edited by Tony Teulan

Option A for me too, I'm going to www any way so may as well meet some forum members in the process. Since those that will only be attending SW might just eat before they leave perhaps we could just meet them outside the MAP entrance once we've gotten our food? or just have 1 person in their group meet us while the rest line up and then we can join them? (I know pushing in line buuuut you are at a theme park; who doesnt do that? :lol: )

Edited by lisalila

It was good. Met James (dreamworld_rulz) and his sisters. No other r-c.com.au people unfortunately but they were nice. Queue times were quite low all night, Nightmares' Freezer was operating which was quite good but I was at the back so didn't get any scares really - they need to work on that side of things - got heaps of rides in. Didn't watch any Flowrider stuff though, just wandered past a couple of times. No doubt James will post a proper report, I'm feeling too lazy right now so will just respond to points in his.

Edited by Tony Teulan

How was it??
It was awesome. We went to WWW for the day and although the Hydro Coaster broke down 4 times it was simply the best. My sister and her friend got stuck on the last lift hill. Anyway on to Screamworld. We met up with Tony Teulan at about 6:00 pm the gates open about about 6:15. The nite was fantastic we headed over to the Cyclone and there was 3 ppl waiting in line. We then headed over to Bumper Beach then the T.O.T and we were the 1st ppl for the nite. After that we did the GD 20 min wait then headed over to nightmares (Freezer) While this attraction was overrated it was good. We then went on to the Claw and back on to the Cyclone. Headed over to the T.O.T. then back to the Claw (I sitted this one out) The Reptar hadn't been going all nite but while my sisters, Tony and Vicki were on the Claw it was working. We then headed over to the Reptar. It was our last ride so we left DW at about 9:40 and headed over to KFC for Tea. All in all Screamworld was a blast, the queue lines was great and everyone had a ball. We didn't take a camera.