Screamworld 09th February 2007.

dreamworld_rulz

We got to DW just after 6:30 and headed towards the tot, we only waited 5 minutes for that before we got on but the pod didn't make it past the tunnel bit on the way back and was struggling to get itself all the way back for some reason. We then headed to the Claw which was again only a 5 minute wait, the "music" was nothing but a beat being repeated and it kind of sucked. The ride was good though, the ride op told us "this is screamworld so lets hear you scream" which we did plenty of. We then headed towards the drop, waited about half an hour as they only had one side working. The tot ended up coming up as we were almost at the top and I was sitting on the edge where the tot track is so my seat was shaking pretty badly. We headed towards nightmares freezer but the line up was over half an hour so we skipped it and headed back towards the Claw but they were sending it on empty so we went to the Cyclone instead and only waited 5 minutes, after we got there a whole heap of people came running up and by the time we were going through the que line was on level 3. We then did the wipeout which had a huge line up but the ride up ended up sending us around twice because the platform you use to get off wouldn't come out so he sent us around again, which made me feel soo sick afterwards I pretty much didn't go on any rides after that except the bumber cars. It was a great night though, lines were pretty short which was great and it was quite warm there with all of the lights on and stuff.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what exactly was wrong with Reptar, and did it open in the end or not?
I don't know what was wrong with it. Yes it did open and it was also our last ride for the nite. Spotty you missed a great nite. It was the best Screamworld i've been to. I've never done so many rides @ Screamworld. Edited by dreamworld_rulz

Well not sure what happend with the tot but it was making funky noises as we were rolling back into the station and the ride op mentioned that they might have to close it if it keeps doing it but it was going all night so I guess whatever was wrong with it either wasnt bad enough to close or it got fixed. The wipeout was just a weird thing that happend with the computer they were saying, it didn't send the command to put the platforms down..my friend and I were saying if it wasn't so high up we would've just jumped off and into the water since we were so hot haha. The reptar started going at around 8:30 but the line up was pretty quiet when we went past it..only a handful of "kids" on it. You should have went Spotty, it was a great night. The crowed was actually pretty good and some of the ride ops were more chatty then the usual DW time, either they were fresh ride ops and were just thinking about the pay packet they would have got from SW.

Yep, definitely the most rides ever done at a Screamworld...brilliant night, you really missed out, Daniel. It was funny when we were sitting in the ToT station, the operator kept saying 'Whoops!' while manning the controls. Not the most reassuring thing to hear when you're waiting to be dispatched... :P

Edited by Tony Teulan

The wipeout was just a weird thing that happend with the computer they were saying, it didn't send the command to put the platforms down..my friend and I were saying if it wasn't so high up we would've just jumped off and into the water since we were so hot haha.
Now... why doesn't that surprise me? Now reading these reviews, I really wish I went :angry:

The drop was going all night but they only had one side so the line up got a little too big for my patience. The wipeout was working fine saturday and sunday when we went to www...you could hear it from anywhere in the park.The cyclone has gotten a bit loud as well..it thunders as its going around like the thunderbolt use too.