Sign in to follow this  
Richard

Giving away park maps etc.

12 posts in this topic

I've been cleaning up a but and I really don't collect park memorabilia. I was about to toss out a whole lot of park maps, flyers etc. when I thought maybe someone here would like it. It's mostly maps etc. from US parks from around 2003-04. There's the odd Australian park map in there but all in all there's nothing historic or of value. A lot of duplicates and I expect most is not worth keeping. There's maybe around 40-50 items in total. Whoever wants the lot, it's theirs. I'll cover postage to east coast states.

Whoever wants the lot, it's theirs. I'll cover postage to east coast states.
Not that it really matters, but doesn't postage cost the same Australia wide? The ones I have (They'd probably be the same ones as you have anyway) I have found come in useful for adding stuff to the Database, given they show everything, and what themed areas things sit in.

With parcels it's more to send to the other side of the country or regional areas. I think it was about $7 to east coast locations but around $13-14 for places like Perth or Alice Springs. Of course I later realised that it could probably just go in a prepaid satchel for around $10 anywhere... It's mostly the same parks you've already added. I hadn't thought of that... definitely a good idea for future database additions.

Lol, well when I get the stuff off Richo... if there's any double's of what I've got i'll let you guys know and we will go from there.
OK Spotty I got first dibs on the doubles :P