Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrt

Batman Adventure: The Ride Tribute

16 posts in this topic

Guest mrt

Hello all. I have been working for the past few months on a Batman Adventure ride tribute to be framed, it has taken alot of research and a lot of time, i thought you might like to see the layout of it so far bear in mind that alot of it isn't there and that i have better photo's to place there, i found some really good photo's here:http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/1234881881063010022TaLCkz Thankyou and good day

post-2517-1232452446_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone, for the past couple of minutes I have been building a shrine to Superman Escape. I couldn't find any candles, so I had to settle for the incense sticks and the sacrifice of fresh fruit.
LOL How come they dont give you that SE photo cover anymore? That is a photo cover right? :unsure: Edited by Movie_World

Guest mrt

I already have a back to the future the ride tribute that is framed, i intend for the batman one to be framed too

Edited by mrt

2zp4jzq.jpg I have worked hard on a Batman Adventure: The Ride Tribute; Tribute. To the best Batman Adventure: The Ride Tribute ever Thank you and good (Sorry About the size, I can't workout how to make it smaller) Edited by DonjaiInLA

I have worked hard on a Batman Adventure: The Ride Tribute; Tribute. To the best Batman Adventure: The Ride Tribute ever Thank you and good (Sorry About the size, I can't workout how to make it smaller)
That is the best tribute I have ever seen! Edited by Movie_World

Ahh BUT MrT... Do you have a genuine opening day memorabilia frame consisting of two limited edition badges, poster and picture of Robert Z. and Bob G. in front of the ride entrance signed by Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale? Because I don't :D So um Gav.. exactly how much time DO you have spare?

Wow guys some great tributes here :) Gazza yours is hilarious, nice work, Movieworld good on you, I like your artwork keep on painting. Mrt takes top prize though, incredible :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: