Movie World's White Christmas 2010

themeparkgc

my baby is 8 months old not 18 months and we speak 8 languages including english as a second language in this country :) my english might not be great compared to other languages and i am sorry for that. if this post voilate any of the community guidelines, you are welcome to delete or remove it. :) to the management .. even if you make it better for the next year. i wouldnt go again and of course wouldnt recommend it to anyone. I am sure that they are now busy managing issues that arised from this messy whole thing. the truth is that -- the advertisement look nicer than the actual event

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the management .. even if you make it better for the next year. i wouldnt go again and of course wouldnt recommend it to anyone. I am sure that they are now busy managing issues that arised from this messy whole thing. the truth is that -- the advertisement look nicer than the actual event
Were you one of the people expecting a real open air ice-rink in the ~30deg temperatures? Or real snow falling? The only thing I thought was poor about it was the crowds and the allowing VIP to stay in park. They should have been allowed to stay, but made to register somewhere in the park and get a wristband so they could cap numbers. Overall I thought it was a great amount of effort put in, without knowing how popular it was going to be.