Ideas or thoughts of mazes, themes etc for 2014 Fright Nights?

j_m-kelly

Please don't bring back Hillbilly Slasher.. Anyways I think we might only have three mazes this year due to that San Andreas movie is in the soundstages I think they could use the old Saw Maze location or use the other half of the Looney Tunes River Ride.. BTW there's some serious work going inside the other half of the building when I was riding the Road Runner I saw scaffolding and cars in the building. I bet you they have started work on the maze in the Show Stage since January this year just watch..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San Andreas has been filming for over 2 months, I doubt it will still be filming in another 3.

From what I've seen they are using one of the back studios, and the external space. even if it is filming I don't think it will effect the 2 show stages used for FN

The other half of the LTRR building is a storage facility, which may be why you saw cars and scaffolding in there.

Edited by Brad2912

What are some places that new mazes could go? I know that Intencity would be one, but where else? The old Lethal Weapon Store?

Show stage

2x sound stages

Scooby

The spare/maintenance side of the Mini Car building

The walkway area of the Kids WB area maybe (haven't been down there in a long time to know what space is available)

Because you still need to access WB Kids during the day for the kiddies. You couldn't put anything through the outdoor section as it would block access. If you wanted to put something into the LTRR showbuilding, you're taking people deep into the area, which would require extra lighting, staff, security etc. I have suggested it as an option previously, but discarded it on the basis that the whole area is shut down at night, so therefore opening it up just for a maze (in what is a storage facility for maintenance and is therefore probably half full of stuff like xmas trees and parade floats) probably isn't viable - especially when you've got access to purpose built sound-stage facilities at the other end of the park.

I thought they had a few of the arcade machines still available. It was a long time ago and I might be wrong I just thought there was still something there.

I have no say in the matter as I never visited around that time. But I personally think without losing all the arcade games the maze would be doomed like the one in the scooby queue.

No - it couldn't. Wild West as an area is entirely closed during night events. The ride is closed, the water levels are up, the idiots are drunk, and the neighbours are trying to sleep.

I've thought repeatedly about putting something in behind the gates at the back of the smoking area at WWF - it's a nice big open expanse of bitumen that would be incredibly useful for mazes and such... but the access through Wild West shuts it down. It would add a shitload of extra work for the park to:

1. secure the area
  2. light it up
  3. theme it