Niko

Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster Music

6 posts in this topic

I have tried to find the music that plays out the front of the scooby doo spooky coaster for ages but can't seem to find it, if anyone can find it I will give you a 20$ itunes card.

14 minutes ago, Niko said:

I have tried to find the music that plays out the front of the scooby doo spooky coaster for ages but can't seem to find it, if anyone can find it I will give you a 20$ itunes card.

Hi Niko, there is already a topic about this. To answer your query, there isn't anywhere that has this audio, as it is custom and is only played throughout the park, hence why you have had no luck finding it. I'd stop your searching for it now, as your not going to get anywhere.

Also, try and look for topics with this in it before you make a new one, not everyone here has fantastic patience *cough* skeet *cough* :P

Hope this helps :) 

9 minutes ago, Flynn_Smith said:

Hi Niko, there is already a topic about this. To answer your query, there isn't anywhere that has this audio, as it is custom and is only played throughout the park, hence why you have had no luck finding it. I'd stop your searching for it now, as your not going to get anywhere.

Also, try and look for topics with this in it before you make a new one, not everyone here has fantastic patience *cough* skeet *cough* :P

Hope this helps :) 

Thanks