scott

Thrill Slides

9 members have voted

1. 1. Thrill Slides

• Freefall
    • Speed Slide
    • Tabbogan

6 posts in this topic

I think you will find that they already have a toboggan, a speedslide and a freefall so I don't think they will want to get any of them. "The Bus is now leaving for Slide Creek, Tasmania"

Freefall is at Seaworld (and was at Wonderland). WnW doesn't have a speed slide any more either, it is now 'speed coaster', which is basicly the same thing but with tubes instead of being a body slide. Out of the options listed, I'll vote for freefall.

If they went that way I think they should get it converted like some of the US parks and have a "Bomb Bay" type ride. Personaly I'd like to see rides in the following order; The Storm (toilet bowl slide) Master blaster One of the new 'Funnel' style slides. But yeah a free fall would be cool. Don't know how many more things they can tack onto the original speed slide tower though. Perhaps they could tie it in with the Mammoth falls tower??

Free fall? No way. Unless it had something really special about it and some great theming. Wet 'n' Wild is more about modern fun these days rather than 1970's/80's pain

Hence why I was saying get the bomb bay version. Fun is great but some added thril slides are good too. My favourite ride at the park would still have to be the double screamer and I personaly have been ridding it for about 16 or 17 years now.