Dreamworld RCT2 recreation

matty_o_911

The batman ride is just two normal motion simulators. And if there is a mod to get rid of the scenery limit I want to find about it. When choosing the scenery for my workbench, I always use it up before I get to the end and to get stuff i need in the last section, I have to go back and remove others. So it becomes very annoying. At the moment I am constructing main street. I have had to do it at a right angle from the path to the fountain as the game doesn't allow for diagonal roads. I just got back on the net to find some pictures of some of the buildings in main street before I build them. The screenshot of main street so far is zipped below. (i have to zip them because they are 1 mb screenshots and they take ages to upload on my slow internet)

Hello To answer your question Nebu... You can't do anything to get more scenary. Peeps on other RCT forums have tried to, but can't. There is a whole explanation around to as why you can only have a set amount. I saw a trainer about several months ago that just freezes the count of scenary you select. But you only get about 20 extra scenary pieces in though.... Screammachine

Yeah I did transfer the dreamworld recreation via floppy disk to another computer. I tried loading dreamworld on the computer it was originally made on but it no longer works. And yeah, I did change the front sign. Last night to WBMW I put in the main street, built the bakery and ice cream parlour (I am not as happy with its look as I was with the other buildings so far), and have continued to lay out my path ways adding in the tree area in the middle. I put in the Lethal Weapon entrance sign and did the daily planet building with the section of the police academy show's grandstand in behind it. I wasn't happy with the way the daily planet building looks, but it is partly due to the limitations of the game (especially colours) and wall items. I also left a little area blank because I can't remember, nor been able to find any photos of what the building next to the guest services building and between what was the harry potter store (if it still exists). So if anyone can tell me what it looks like or has any photos or nows of any other sites with photos of movie world it would be helpful.

Here are a few more screenshots of progress. I have sought of jumped around a little bit, but I am working on the Scooby Doo spooky coaster at the moment. When it is finished it won't look like that obviously as it will have a white roof over the top. It would also be helpful if anyone could point me in the direction of an onride video of the scooby coaster or the layout of it, as I cannot remember exactly how the ride goes. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have finished constructing the theme park element of movie world now, except for maybe adding seats and litter bins but i will get there eventually. I have been a little lazy lately and haven't managed to fill in the rest of the blank areas of the map. It was different when i made dreamworld because that park is larger and takes up more of the map than movie world does so it is often a long and unstimulating task to fill in large areas of map with trees and especially a car park. As well I will still add in a couple of sound stages off to the side so it is all of these less exciting part of constructing a real park recreation but i will eventually get there, but when I do I will be posting it up here for you to view. I will try and do some more work this week, but no promises (I am getting busy with school work).

• 1 month later...