RCT3-D Reviews & Thoughts

screammachine

Ok, I've been playing the full game the past day or so - talk about buggy! I'm thoroughly unimpressed with it - peeps don't go on rides no matter what you do, they don't eat or drink even when they say they're hungry/thirsty and there's plenty of shops, park advertising does nothing at all. I could go on, but as it stands there needs a lot of work done on the game as a whole. Hopefully they'll adress these issues with a patch, but for now, it just seems like an unfinished, rushed released.

• 2 weeks later...
Today from Electronics Botique, I received my RCT3 Access all extras pass!!! For those of you who dont know....
Did your pass work? I got my copy from Harvey Norman and my pass does not work! Other than that the game is great, complete opposite from the 'it is crap' that people have been saying. Here is hoping they do not ruin it with a crap expansion.

• 1 month later...

I really, really like this game. I didn't come across any bugs until yesterday- after playing it for a month. The scenarios are really hard :mad: Stupid Clint Bushton, He wants to go on a rollercoaster with a rating above 4. Well there are 3 coasters above that, yet he ignores them then leaves the park "dissapointed" The game itself takes a while to get used to, I had to fix up some computer mouse settings simply so I could see the damn mouse. I also added my own music into the game so thats pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed. I got it yesterday, which happens to be Christmas day. And dispite the fact that a lot of people just wander around uselessly, I was quite impressed with it. The 3D game style is pretty cool, and the roller-coaster designer, whilst less able than Hyper Rails was still good. Some flat rides spin too fast and such but otherwise it ain't a bad game. The fireworks are easily the best part.