Sign in to follow this  
muke

Possible Sighting of Coaster Parts Heading to Wonderland

10 posts in this topic

***RUMOUR*** :D A friend of mine sent me a SMS message sighting possible coaster parts heading Wonderland's way. The metal in question was spotted heading south between Brisbane an Newcastle. Can anyone shed any light on this matter? From the what I was told - it was most likely some support structures which were white in colour....

If you send a pm to Joz, he might be able to tell you if it was the old coaster from Sea World or not. I think that it had white suports. I will try to contact some of the ppl I know in Sydney and see what they can dig up.

Thanx, will do. ;) I don't think the supports were from the thrillseeker. if thats the coaster you're refering to. But I will do a little digging around. Well I spose', if the truck was spotted today - and it was heading to Wonderland, the parts should be there at the very latest by Saturday or Sunday...?

I was the person who spotted the track parts and it's definatly not the old thrillseeker from Seaworld. It looked more like the supports for Cyclone. Unless Seaworld has sold the corkscrew but I seriously doubt that. Footnote: This message was written by DJKostya, using my account.

Does anyone know where track for a new coaster (if Wonderland is getting one) would be stored there? Carpark? Little Wonders Land? Behind Demon? Just thinking of where to keep an eye out :D

When i went to wonderland with murrays (by bus) - ...the parking area for the buses (off to the side near the function area) had an easy access way to maintenance areas in between the entrance the special closed off function area and the beach. This may be a possible place to store some track - all the signs are here...now if we all cross our fingers something outstanding might happen... :idea:

I can confirm, after double checking last night, I can confirm that Thrillseeker is still sitting in the park. The supports in question are NOT that of the old thrillseeker. Unless this has something to do with Runaway Reptar (Dreamworld's new ride) then I'm thinking it all looks very good for Wonderland.