Movie World Virtual Queue

Jayde_MB

Hello Theme Park Brains Trust! 

quick question about the Virtual Queue system! We have had our local one passes for about 18months now (extended a few times due to COVID and being interstate)

I remember using our Virtual Queue once for a ride, but cannot for the life of me remember how I was able to get it to work again. Is it a one and done thing? Like only being able to VQ one ride per length of your passes? Seems pretty silly to me if that’s the case but anyway.. any help in understanding how it actually works would be greatly appreciated!

(We are currently in the park - so that’s not entirely the issue)

10 minutes ago, Jayde_MB said:

Never mind, I figured it out. It’s a paid thing 🤦🏼‍♀️

there is a pay option but there should also be a normal option unless it is turned off for the day (which happens when crowds are heavy.)

anyways, while you’re in the park go onto this page, click the blue virtual queue pass (pictures below) and activate the session. If Virtual Queue is open for the day it’ll allow you to line up but if not, the pay version will be the only one available :)

1773B9BC-22AC-42D7-97E5-AC1FD56CF5ED.thumb.jpeg.992f6c7a59549b5afed6d02630ec7ccb.jpeg

Village themselves have a good guide on how to use it although it is somewhat hidden. Worth noting that you can only book while inside the park.

https://themeparks.com.au/download-app/virtual-queue

Virtual Que does fill up very quick, it generally is opens/is ready for booking from 10AM. They have not turned it off during busy periods recently (and they shouldn't as it is an advertised ticketing inclusion). 

It's worth checking periodically throughout the day too even if it is full as more slots do open up.

Edited by Park Addict 93

1 hour ago, Rivals said:

there is a pay option but there should also be a normal option unless it is turned off for the day (which happens when crowds are heavy.)

anyways, while you’re in the park go onto this page, click the blue virtual queue pass (pictures below) and activate the session. If Virtual Queue is open for the day it’ll allow you to line up but if not, the pay version will be the only one available :)

1773B9BC-22AC-42D7-97E5-AC1FD56CF5ED.thumb.jpeg.992f6c7a59549b5afed6d02630ec7ccb.jpeg

Wonderful, thank you so much for your help!!!