Halloscream Xtreme - 10 Years of Fears - Luna Park Sydney (2022)

downunder

Given this event is starting tonight and running from 21 to 30 October (more nights than previous I believe).

I'd love to know what people's thoughts are on Halloscream?

I've been going the last five years, and only went the first time because a friend was working in Mystery Manor, but I found it was a lot of fun. In 2019, they went 14 years + and took things up another level with 3 mazes in the big top (along with Mystery Manor and scare actors in the mirror maze). It's not Movie World level, but a lot of fun; and the only Halloween event I was able to do in 2020 and 2021.

Halloscream was my favourite time to work on the rides. The crowds were mostly 20+ year olds at night, which allowed for quicker ride dispatches and nice convos. As a customer, Halloscream was always my favourite event. I am a huge horror fan, and since we are quite a bit away from Universal Studios, this is the best we have, and it’s not bad at all!

Edited by Gtmichaels
Typos

Sorry to double post.

Halloscream was excellent, the street performers knocked it out of the park. The sets in the 3 mazes were pretty good, but the scare actors were amazing. 

Coney Island has been plussed to being a large walk through. Starting with a Shining themed walk through the mirror maze with the Grady twins. Pennywise is hanging around the barrel. You are directed to the slides where the Girl from the Ring is waiting for you at the exit. Then a cyclone fence maze before turkey trot where Freddy and Jason are waiting. Then Scream ghostfaces are after that.

RIP tour was ok, but not worth the money. The canapes were great and plentiful, also champagne. You get a bag with a drink bottle and vouchers for games, face painting and a green screen photo. Then an unobstructed spot to watch the opening ceremony. Later a tour where you get a look above the mazes in the big top. No fast track, though they did take us to the front for one maze. Though it wasn't really necessary as the lines were short all night, unlike previous years where the lines have been big.

Big dipper's red train is in pieces, so one train ops for the night.

Jaggs Journeys was there, so video should be out soon.