Sign in to follow this  
HussRainbow

Power Tower EARTHQUAKE!

14 posts in this topic

The makers, Maurer & soehne, of the tallest portable FreeFall ride in the world, the Power Tower, takes the thrill of freefall one step further. Click this link... EARTHQUAKE! for a new thrill sensation! this version would be totally amazing to ride, and would add a whole new dimension to just freefalling! id take that over a Giant Drop or Mega Drop ANYDAY!

"Endless theming possibilities. " - that seems a bit cheesy, but the rest, seems ok. It could get a bit rough, you'd think when you're happily sitting there and then suddenly you begin shifting around uncomfortably all that way in the air. Hats off to them for coming up with a unique idea, but it just sounds a little trivial and all. If it were smooth (which I doubt an earthquake simulator could be), comfortable and thrilling, it'd be brilliant. But I doubt that'll happen, so yeah.

Nah man, Maurer produces an amazing power tower... im sure they would have really tested it to make it smooth and comfortable..... many companies say "endless theming possibilities" which is a good statement, leaving the buyer open for any ideas! Id love to try one, and it would be really exciting

topple tower is nothing like POWER TOWER EARTHQUAKE, topple tower isnt a freefall ride, its a toppling tower LOL, the gondola rises to the top, and then the tower tilts, while revolving.... totally different concepts

Guest albert

Hmmmmm. Looks quite Boring. I'm guessing it's a "Traveling Ride" otherwise rainbow guy here wouldn't have posted it. Looks quite Boring. Well i suppose it is a change from the usual spinning ride which you find at shows.

The topple tower is infact a Park Ride, and there is no plans to make it Travelling, also power tower Earthquake will not be a travelling model at this time, but it probably good be adapted for travel... Im sure M&S could make it work somehow albert my name is Chris, just to let you know :P

It goes up, it rocks back and forth, and it comes down sounds the same to me. "The Bus is now leaving for Falls Of Forth, Western Australia"

It goes up, it rocks back and forth, and it comes down, sounds the same to me. "The Bus is now leaving for Falls Of Forth, Western Australia"

It goes up, it rocks back and forth, and it comes down, sounds the same to me. "The Bus is now leaving for Falls Of Forth, Western Australia"
I think there's a drop element to it. A more intense Giant Drop sounds fine to me. Although at the moment I'm more interested in upcoming coasters...