The construction of superman thrill ride

Why would they have surcharge to cover it? It would just come out of the parks advertising budget since thats what it is, advertising a new ride. As for the frequency, well CPs cams take a shot every 15 minutes and that would work fine for this. I mean, its not like they could get a whole track piece in every minute.

Why would they have surcharge to cover it? It would just come out of the parks advertising budget since thats what it is, advertising a new ride. As for the frequency, well CPs cams take a shot every 15 minutes and that would work fine for this. I mean, its not like they could get a whole track piece in every minute.
It was just a suggestion.15 mins would be ok :)

CP actually takes a shot every minute!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the Photo's Rabid, I am very excited about seeing this ride construction progress. Just a reminder though that as a moderator on a forum with such rules you really should be aware that "intrested" is actually spelt interested.
Photo's should be photos. :P

Just to let you know that there should be an update done for Superman by the end of next week, that is if Ian is able to work at the park within the next 7 days. For those who don't know, Rabid is moved between the parks on a regular basis and can only take pictures while at the park. As far as his little slip with the spelling goes, you can not tell me that you have never made a mistake while typing at 11pm after a full day at work. Nobody's perfect.....

I have just arrived home after a little drive down the coast, and I happened to see a couple of trucks transporting what looks like surports towards WBMW. Just take this as a rumor for now as I was on the other side of the road when they past us....just have to keep our fingers crossed.

So you're more than happy to correct others but when someone picks you up it's 'nitpicking'? Goodbye Captain.
No, I was referring to myself as the nitpicker, I had not even taken your "photos" comment on board to be honest, it was not relevant coming from a non-subscriber. And yes I am more than happy to correct others. It is the only way people will learn. So about this Superman coaster...... The word around suggest's that this ride could become one of the top ten coasters in the world, This is a really REALLY ambitious comment to make for a ride with a budget of only 12 million AUD - considering it will have show scenes as well but knowing how great Australian's are at outshining and overcoming a small budget I'm going to keep my hopes held high for this one.

No, I was referring to myself as the nitpicker, I had not even taken your "photos" comment on board to be honest, it was not relevant coming from a non-subscriber. And yes I am more than happy to correct others. It is the only way people will learn.
What does being a non-subscriber have to do with the price of eggs in Chad? "The Bus is now leaving for Chad, Queensland"

I would say that it will be some time (months) before they start erecting any part of the ride (supports/track, etc.) They will have a load of work to do that will look like "just a hole in the ground" and this will go on for some time. After all you can't just slap something together and hope for the best, construction just doesn't work like that. "The Bus is now leaving for New Buildings, NSW"

The cages for the footers are on site and the digging of the footer holes within the building is the first thing that has happened, and this is the reason that we have no construction footage as of yet. How do I know this? The cages were seen by my brother as he went to the park yesterday, and were taken into the old sound stage building, and as we both work in construction, he knew what he was on about. If they are for footers in the building, that was a guess because for all I know, that could just be the storage area for the cages.

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that when I drove past Movieworld today, I saw some type of 'earth-moving' machine in the area for Superman and I also saw a huge dirt patch between Movieworld and Wet'n'Wild. Is this huge dirt patch going to be for the Outback Spectacular thing?

• 4 weeks later...