Gumbuya World 10 Year Masterplan

Just came across a post from PicoPlay talking about their work with Gumbuya World. They described being commissioned to create a 10 year masterplan for the park including talks of a resort. It included some loose concept art as seen below. I can’t exactly make out too much from the image but maybe others have a better idea.

IMG_4522.jpeg

IMG_4523.jpeg

27 minutes ago, New display name said:

Looks like you have posted old drawings.  From the top of my head, I see no new coasters or wave pool.  Looks like Pico Play promoting themselves post, nothing more.

Makes sense, I had never seen these renderings so thought they may of been of some substance. Was bit confused why project zero tnt and were nowhere to be found lol. I do remember the talks of bringing some sort of on site accommodation to the park but haven’t heard anything recently.