How do you start your own park?

Ibot

I'm sure a theme park operated by someone who displayed no knowledge of rides, roller-coasters and theme parks, in a country which has almost a zero need for theme parks, who asks people on the internet for advice will be very succesful in their attempt at opening a theme park. Perhaps I'll become a doctor and not go to university. Maybe I'll open my own business in the clothes industry with no idea about fashion. Better yet, I'll build an alternative to the internal combustion engine that creates energy!

I'm sure a theme park operated by someone who displayed no knowledge of rides, roller-coasters and theme parks, in a country which has almost a zero need for theme parks, who asks people on the internet for advice will be very succesful in their attempt at opening a theme park. Perhaps I'll become a doctor and not go to university. Maybe I'll open my own business in the clothes industry with no idea about fashion. Better yet, I'll build an alternative to the internal combustion engine that creates energy!
Chill out dude. .

And if you manage to do those things I'll be happy for you, now back on topic! I sorta know some guys that own a tobboggan run down near Salamander/Nelson Bay. (Well I don't really know them but we go there probly every year or so..... Anyway I'm going to see if they can give us any advice.... after all, isn't that how small places like that start out?