Superman Escape Picture

mickey_079

When I was up there - the week before Queensland's school holidays - they were runing two trains on roadrunner and only one train on Superman!!!!!! WTF :o:huh::angry::wacko::blink: . Raod runner was a walk on and i got about five rides in a row but I had to wait for about 30mins at least to do SE!!! Seriously, why can't they just run two trains all the time??? - It's not like they are going to be told of for doing so. I always love short lines!! :D Coaster Boy 6

They probobly only run two trains on holidays is because of heaps of people (duh) and they probobly fix up the other train and keep switching between the two so they can be looked after so they don't start looking dodgy.
I thought they had three trains but only ever used two at a time. Or is the third one a spare and only used if something happens to one of the trains? If it isn't, then they could easily keep two trains running all the time apart from running costs and swap them around for re-furb.

I think the main point of running 1 train is to save money on wages (Thats a pretty major cost), as well as artificially limiting the number of cycles (When you think about it, pushing such a heavy train around the dark ride section, before flinging to 100 in a couple of seconds is actually going to be pretty energy intensive) And really, 15 minutes queue for superman is really not a lot, compared to other parks.

Edited by Gazza