www advertising

Sunny

I saw the commercial tonight on Ten. There were two variations of it. The theme was soft in the background. The first version just had the dog... err... things planning the park in their lab. The second version has park footage with the... err... dog things on the rides.

Edited by D.C.

That's a shame. The ad I saw which was a general one for Dreamworld and WhiteWater World combined was perfect. It showed the rides and slides and made it all look like good fun. Even a friend of mine who is not interested in theme parks said he wants to go to WWW after seeing all of the funky colourful slides on that ad. But now it sounds like they have released new ads with the dog things in it. I reckon they should just focus on the excellent rides at this stage. Nobody likes the dog things

You can look at a video of the World Pass commercial which is the one where both Dreamworld and WhiteWater World are featured at http://www.themeparksgoldcoast.com.au/cont...?name=TPGC_TVCs I really love this ad. I think the graphics, visuals and sound (music, effects) are all excellent. Great quality. I just hope the other ads they are bringing out are as good

Hmm I like the dogs version better because it focused more on what WWW has...like it showed the slides and even showed the bowl where as the World Pass one focused more on "hey look theres a new waterpark next door to dreamworld" it didn't even show the bowl, that would've been the better one to show since wnw already has a tornado. It's like "hey look at the NEW slide we got..it's NEVER seen in Australia" but those dog things are just stupid..why dogs any ways??