WWW: Trip Report

myk

Yeah, I noticed that. It is pretty good. And I can see how the Wiggles area would be good if you had really little kids. My friend who I went with scrapped his arm at the end of the Green Room. Just after you come out the funnel he fell out the back of the tube (he was going backwards) and must of scrapped himself on the bottom. Fortunately we all just thought it was funny and noone got really hurt. A similar thing happened to me at the end of one of the Temple ones, I fell out and ran into the steps haha!

A similar thing happened to me at the end of one of the Temple ones, I fell out and ran into the steps haha!
The TOH exit is dangerous. While my sister and i was waiting for a raft a few peeps crashed into the pole. You exit the ride quite quickly so it's a bit scary. The BRO is simply awesome. My sister wasn't going to go on it as she was scared of getting stuck but i told her that if i can go all the way you can too.

I keep getting stuck in the B.R.O! It gets quite annoying after a while!!! Anyway, the T.O.H Exit is a little bit sharp at times... i was riding with a mate and when we came out of the Cut Snake (Green and Yellow Slide) We were going so fast that we got a bonus ride up the stairs at the exit of the pool...

My two friends had that happen..the first time they went on it the lifeguard ran from the other side of the pool over to them so he could stop them but they ended up out of the pool altogether. The second time the lifeguard flipped them both out of the tube when he grabbed it..was quite amusing because they did not know the pool was deep.

Geez that BRO ride sounds lethal
Not as LETHAL as Lethal Weapon I hope!! :unsure: It seems to me that the forces that you experience of the BRO are pretty extreme for a waterslide! Mabey because it's the first 8-laner in the world, Proslide didn't really expect how force-full the ride actually is. Or mabey, it depends on how light (weight) you are. Anyway, it looks really cool and there have been great reviews about it, so I asume the waterslide is really good. However, it still doesn't explain why people are getting stuck or doing barrel rolls in-side the tubes!! :P CoasterBoy8 Edited by Coaster Boy 8

However, it still doesn't explain why people are getting stuck or doing barrel rolls in-side the tubes!! :P CoasterBoy8
Well I'm overweight so when i go on the BRO i speed down the helix. It feels fantastic but scary at the same time coz your going pretty fast plus your also turning as well. Hope that explains it. If you haven't been on it i highly recommend it.

If you haven't been on it i highly recommend it.
Yer, I wish I could just hop on a plane and fly to the gold coast. But, as my sigy says, I'll be heading down with my family for 9 days in September. My little bro (he's 8 years old) loves thrill rides, and was really peed off last year when we went to movieworld and couldn't ride SE or Lethal Weapon!! :angry: .This is what made us ride SDSC over and over agian. LOL, Not that I'm complaining though!!! B) Anyway, I'm sure he will want to go on the Bro as well. He also loved the new and improved Buccaner Bay, so I guess he will love the Nickelodian Pipeline Plunge! CoasterBoy8

Yer, I wish I could just hop on a plane and fly to the gold coast. CoasterBoy8
Anyone can just hop on a plane. Last year my friend flew to the Gold Coast just for the day. He got the 1st flight out and the last flight back. His mates and family thought he was crazy and was a waste of money. He said that he had a great time and would do it again.