mattcrombie

New Function Area Within WWW

7 posts in this topic

They obviously don't have any plans for a major expansion of WWW if this is the case. Otherwise they'd reserve every last scrap of land around that area. The biggest problem with WWW is its small size so I just find it really strange that they are building a giant shed on the only area left for potential expansion. Surely there is somewhere else within Dreamworld where they could have built this

Edited by GoGoBoy

I think inside the Cyclone structure with a portal somewhere near the food outlet and gift shop would have been a better place for this. An advantage would have been that the catering facilities would have been able to share back of house facilities with the WWW and Ocean Parade food outlets.

This function area is so huge! Why would they make it so big? If i had a function at WWW or DW i would like to have it outside looking at the park rather than being cooped up in a massive shed.

No, it was confirmed quite a few weeks ago now in the Dreamworld Newsletter. There are 2, one in Dreamworld (The old Nightmares Shed) and a brand new one in WhiteWater World, right near the Park Hopper Gate part of the park.