Sign in to follow this  
sonic123488

Why not?

13 posts in this topic

Because they are expensive basically. At the present time, there are basically only 2 parks in the game for a mega coaster, DW and MW. DW will never build one because they don't allow big enough budgets (TOT under the old owners of DW was $16 mil, and I'd consider that mega, but since then (and moreso since MLT took the helm) nothing has really been over $6mil (GD, Cyclone, Claw, Wiggles World etc) with the exception of MDMC (and that effort gives me little hope for the future) This leaves MW, they seem busy doing their own thing and don't seem focused on building "the biggest" or "the fastest". Superman did sort of prove they have their finger on the pulse in terms of producing thrilling rides, but it would really come down to if they wanted to build one. A mega coaster would easily be the most expensive ride ever built here, so It would be a few years off, and would require a pretty heated competitive war for it to happen. That my thoughts anyway.

Edited by Gazza

The space is there all right, the whole WnW/AOS/PC/WBMW precinct is on a fair plot of land so If they wanted one badly enough there would be a way to do it, a couple of ideas could be one that does a lap around the lagoon at the front of the studios (station would be near where the bat ride exit is) or an out and back one behind the main part of the studios with the station being behind SDSC, Heck look at what Universal in Japan did with fitting in the Hollywood dream B&M hyper, though I cant say I'd like one roaring up and down main st like what that does. p18659.jpg Source: http://www.rcdb.com/m/ig3621.htm?picture=30

Edited by Gazza

There's no space for a massive coaster at movieworld anyway. And plus the neighbours behind them. It would be pretty cool though. :D
They woudn't build a theme park with no space to expand, plus at Dreamworld if they got rid of the Big Brother stuff(Good Riddance!) There would Probabably be enough space, and at movie world between Wild West Falls and Lethal Weapon, I believe there was a forum competition for No limits which was to design a coaster for that space.

Something like the riddlers rvenge or the scream at six flags Magic Mountain was what I was thinking or the the Collosus at Thorpe Park , the first picture is The Collosus, the second The Scream! the Third the Riddlers Revenge

post-1332-1193443602_thumb.jpg

post-1332-1193443842_thumb.jpg

post-1332-1193443951_thumb.jpg

Edited by sonic123488

Yeah, I had to re-read it, but its a rhetorical question, I'll rephrase it. "I think DW has enough room, don't they own all that land behind them?
Thank you Gazza for rephrasing me.