Sydney's Royal Easter Show

mickey_079

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Attention, fellow members of Parkz Forums. For those who are into the RES, I will be doing a review of it since I'm going tomorrow. I have already announced it in my last post on one of the General Theme Park Discussion message board topics (XXXL ride topic). The review may not have much since I won't go on all the rides, but I will going pretty deep on how it is, which rides were great, which ones sucked balls, and so on and so forth. Even if I don't ride on some of the rides, I can still give opinions of it - depending on what the ride is, since I can tell apart the good rides from the bad ones. Remember, this review will be based on my own opinions. Have a pleasant day, and to those going to the RES tomorrow, have a good time (I know I will :lol: ). T-Rex

Even if I don't ride on some of the rides, I can still give opinions of it - depending on what the ride is, since I can tell apart the good rides from the bad ones.
I dunno about everyone else, but I'm a big believer in riding something before giving a final opinion on it. There are plenty of times when I have been on something and it has been the opposite of what I was anticipating. You can't accurately judge without actually riding.