Improved marketing/website

GoGoBoy

I have to say that I really like Dreamworld and WhiteWater World's new 'Get drenched/Get dry' campaign. In particular the brochure and park map are really effective. Whoever created the artwork of the various people half wet at WWW and then the other half dry at Dreamworld did a really good job. I think it takes us back to the high standards of theme park marketing. I also noticed WhiteWater World recently launched a new website. It is a massive improvement over the last one. The design is just so much more professional. I love all the details in the graphics including the small touches like the sand, thongs and water at the footers of some of the pages. They have really incorporated the theming of WWW into the website which I love to see

DW have actually been running some pretty good ads recently to go along with the drenched/dry campaign too, the most impressive aspect being the way they flew around the TOT in a perfect circle, and then sped it up. The joint park map they have now (they don't give out individual ones anymore) is stuffed up though...they don't have Temple of Huey and Cyclone intertwined.

Edited by Gazza

DW have actually been running some pretty good ads recently to go along with the drenched/dry campaign too, the most impressive aspect being the way they flew around the TOT in a perfect circle, and then sped it up.
gotta say i love that ad right now. i reckon its one of the best done ads ive seen in a while. actually making me wanna go to dreamworld! :o

Gazza, You will find the Reason for the TOH and Cyclone not being interwined on the park map is because they want to show the parks "Seperate, but together" if you know what I mean? The layout of the parks isn't like that fully as we know, but WhiteWater World connects to the Cyclone area like a Jigsaw Puzzle.