Sign in to follow this  
rival81

Stunt Driver survey sent out by Movieworld Management

10 posts in this topic

The survey asks a variety of questions about what you think of the show and asks for suggestions to make it better. This is an interesting development. Hopefully they are looking at ways to improve the show in the near future.

Like all WVTP surveys it isn't sent to all email addresses in there data bank most times they are only looking at a certain amount of people or responses in this case it could be 200 not saying it is but that is most likely the case. As to the main part of your question the email is sent out to some Annual pass holder email addresses, some Myfun members and some Enewsletter members. If you would like to do the survey here is the link. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=GetW...fX0qC9ljQ_3d_3d

Maybe they send it to people who've been to the park a lot lately... i think i've been to MW about 9 times in the past 6 months :) Yes i can confirm that the surveymonkey link is correct... interestingly, I use surveymonkey at my work too. It's a good service for collecting this kind of data from your web site users.

Maybe they send it to people who've been to the park a lot lately... i think i've been to MW about 9 times in the past 6 months :)
How are they going to know how often you have been to the park, unless you are a pass holder.

Maybe they send it to people who've been to the park a lot lately... i think i've been to MW about 9 times in the past 6 months :)
That being incorrect how are they going to know if you have been to the park 9 times in the past six months unless you hold a annual pass. Some people who would have got the email do not with hold a annual pass Plus if you think about your little suggestion i can assure you we don't have our email addresses posted on our foreheads so they can see who comes in regularly or not. :P

Yeh i have an annual pass (and Q150). But I agree I'm sure they wouldn't go to all that trouble... it'd just be a random selection process.

Edited by rival81