Sign in to follow this  
chop2332

Lscia8, Cruiseshipfan and Chop2332's Warner Bros Movie World Recreation

113 posts in this topic

I have decided to make a thread just for updates of the park. No asking each other to build stuff on this thread thats what pm or email can be used for. If Lscia8 or Cruiseship have any pics of what they have made post them here. The main reason i have made a new thread is so instead of flicking through 2 or 3 pages trying to find the item you want to download you can scroll up or down and not have to worry about heaps of conversations going on. ONLY UPDATES

I shall start: Here we have The Yosemite Sam railroad station: Modeled by lscia8 imported by chop2332 The movie world sign: Modeled and imported by chop2332 A-Frame Sign: Modeled and imported by chop2332

post-3327-1288491761_thumb.jpg

post-3327-1288492606_thumb.jpg

post-3327-1288499300_thumb.jpg

looks great guys :) im glad someone is going ahead and making a recreation, and with all of this custom-custom scenery its going to look great! (by custom-custom i mean you guys are specifically making it for movieworld, not just downloading things off atari. which i think is great) keep up the good work and i'll be following this closely!

I dont know about the other guys but on behalf of my self i dont really think i could pull it off as trying to build a roller coaster in sketch up sounds pretty hard and im having a great time in rct3.

Edited by chop2332

Heres what i have: i dont know what to put down the left hand side? also a close up of my sign i decided to add the sign so i dont have to build the inside :P

post-3327-1292733277_thumb.jpg

post-3327-1292739194_thumb.jpg

Edited by chop2332

I did say please i thought? i thought u edited it and made it red and that was it. Sorry if i forgot the please i thought i put it in. Also when someone goes to movie world next can the film a few scenes of the stunt show but the whole time keep the camera on the screen Please

Edited by chop2332

I did say please i thought? i thought u edited it and made it red and that was it. Sorry if i forgot the please i thought i put it in. Also when someone goes to movie world next can the film a few scenes of the stunt show but the whole time keep the camera on the screen?
......Please? :lol:

hey guys, I'm trying to make a cfr of the slyvesters bounce and bounce but I need some textures for it aswell as some footage of just the hsd screen with as little movement of the camera as possible please guys!