Myfun Pass Idea

Reanimated35

Yes on review I agree $20 would be too cheap for a single admission. However maybe $69 would be too expensive, in comparison to the other price options we have both suggested. I would maybe split the difference and call it about $$45 for a single admission, and then leave all the other prices more or less as you said. Having the annual passes valid for a year from date of purchase would not only be fairer, but would avoid queues and pressure on staff resulting from loads of people getting the VIP passes as soon as the new ones become available (1 July) in order to get a full years value.

Edited by pushbutton

I feel $74.99 for one day to MW/SW would be a good price. $20 and $45 are just ridiculous prices. You expect the parks to go back to 1995 pricing in the year 2013? In regards to VIP pricing 'staying the same', whilst Locals still can get it at the same price of $89.99 at the gate, non-locals are charged higher-than-original at $119.99.

Edited by Bmull19

I know what you're saying Rappa, but many discussions have been had about the GC parks single day tickets being too costly, when compared to other parks across the world. I felt $69 was a good price - it isn't far off what they are now, but a slight reduction to encourage those day trippers to give it a go. Pushbutton - The whole idea of having the single day ticket so much more expensive in comparison to the other options available was so that it would not appear to be as good a value as even the 28 day pass. Think about it - if it's $70 for a day, or $110 for a month... which would you choose? If it were $45... or realistically anything less than $70, some might choose to buy two single day passes to the two parks they would prefer, rather than the 28 day pass for all three.... the 28 day pass at $110 is the classic upgrade offer... would you like to pay $70 to visit one park for one day, or for an extra $40 (just over 50%) get all three parks, for a whole month! And the same 'classic upgrade' works to go from the 28 day pass to the annual passes too.