It's Been One Month Since!

Johno

Hey Guys! It's been one month since Wonderland Sydney announced the closure of the World Class Theme Park! I would just like some point of views on this matter. Share anything you like. If Wonderland Sydney was the first Theme Park you had ever been to, please tell. If Wonderland Sydney had your very first roller coaster rides then please do tell. Anything! It's Up To You! And please do tell what it was like for your first ride on - Space Probe, The Demon, The Bush Beast, Bounty's Revenge, Snowy River Rampage or any others. And what was your most loved? - Sadly no, Wonderland Sydney was not the first theme park I had been to. I got the chance to go to Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet'N'Wild and Sea World when I was young. But that was when they had hardly any good rides and I was too young to go on them. The Beastie was my first roller coaster, then The Bush Beast and then on to The Demon. My first ride on Space Probe was SH!T scary! Though I really, really wanted to go on it, I was just too scared. But when I finally got the chance to go on it, I went on it over and over again! Same with The Demon! But I also had my trusty brother to help me build up to those rides. Space Probe had the best theme to it, I just loved and still do love the top of Space Probe. The countdown is the best part of the ride! Just waiting for it to finish then PAUSE! AHHHH! You're dropping at blistering speeds of around 12.5 meters per second! No doubt the best ride there! This ride will be greatly missed, as when my friend had her first ride on it - she was so scared, after we came back into the bay area we found out that she was crying and laughing at the same time! I just love seeing some-one's reaction! It's awesome fun! I will remember that moment for the rest of my life. As said "Memories Created Daily" 5 Weeks And 6 Days To Go! :(

Yeah, My first and last visit during the summer holidays just gone was really good. Demon was my first ever ride on a looper, (the last time I was at a park was way back in 1998 and I didnt want to ride back then) SP was awesome fun, and I admit I was a little nervous too, but it was great, I wanted a re-ride but we left at around 2 to do other stuff so I dint get to. Bush beast was good (I rode in the back seat) and SRR was really fun too, they seemed a lot wetter than Thunder river. I really am unhappy about WL's closure but at least I got to experience the park once.

its a shame that a really kewl park like wonderland is closing. but at least we can all take some memories away from the place with us. ive only been there bout 6 times when i lived in sydney and it was awesome. the funniest thing was a couple of years ago when i got stuck on the chairlift with one of the supervisors who worked on the rides. i think he got more scared than me!! shame because when i move back next year it would have been heaps kewl to work at a park like wonderland. it would be great to hear about your best memories of wonderland!

I think it is absoloutly realy sad that Wonderland is closing. I have been going there ever since i could talk. I thought it was bad when Hanna Barbara Land Closed but this is the worst ever. I used to live in Sydney, but now live in Canberra, and really i hate Sydney but Wonderland gives me a good excuse to go down to there, visit relatives and have some awsome fun at Wonderland. I am really going to miss this wonderfull Theme Park.