What parks do you plan to visit in 2016? And what did you do in 2015?

djmcbell

When did the parks close?

Magic Kingdom closed at midnight (it was a non Halloween event night), AK was 6pm, I think Epcot was 9pm, can't remember what the close was for the studios.

^Lightning Rod looks like it could be my new number one coaster. I mean a launched woodie, wtf. Also the Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg area around Dollywood has tons of fun stuff.

Well I guess if you're only doing the "big, big" rides at Disney then you could get round with time to spare. Guess it would be similar to when my wife and I do Universal Studios and IoA - we can do them both in a day, with plenty of time for re-rides and going on rides we wouldn't, simply because we know what's what and what we fancy doing. However, with those parks, they are right next to each other and queues (when we go) generally aren't big.

Magic Kingdom closed at midnight (it was a non Halloween event night), AK was 6pm, I think Epcot was 9pm, can't remember what the close was for the studios.

^Lightning Rod looks like it could be my new number one coaster. I mean a launched woodie, wtf. Also the Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg area around Dollywood has tons of fun stuff.

The launch kinda seems pointless to me but I still think that it will be a great coaster. It's RMC anyway.....

• 5 months later...

Luna Park Melbourne, Wonderland Fun Park (Melbourne, yes I got the credit), Luna Park Sydney, Movie World (Gold Coast), Sea World (Gold Coast), Dreamworld (Gold Coast), Adventuredome, Fun Spot America, Fun Spot Kissimmee, Busch Gardens Tampa, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Disney Studios Orlando, Sea World Orlando, Universal Orlando, Knott's Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Hollywood, Queen Mary Dark Harbour (a haunt, but did have rides)...I think that's it.

Actually done: Luna Park Sydney, Movie World (GC), Sea World (GC).

Possibilities: probably stuff west coast USA. 

1 hour ago, downunder said:

Luna Park Melbourne, Wonderland Fun Park (Melbourne, yes I got the credit), Luna Park Sydney, Movie World (Gold Coast), Sea World (Gold Coast), Dreamworld (Gold Coast), Adventuredome, Fun Spot America, Fun Spot Kissimmee, Busch Gardens Tampa, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Disney Studios Orlando, Sea World Orlando, Universal Orlando, Knott's Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Hollywood, Queen Mary Dark Harbour (a haunt, but did have rides)...I think that's it.

Show-off

^I could have done better lol, really it's just what I did, it was fun to reflect on 2015. I never bother going to Disney when I'm in LA, prefer Halloween haunts and coasters - so lazy. 2015 was actually a lean year compared to years I've done Theme Park Review tours.

Oh I forgot. I did Adventure World in Perth in January 2016.