Dreamworld future attraction ideas

Life

@Inverted Similar to my ideas. RMC would be fantastic for that area.

Gold Rush is definitely the area of the park that needs desperate attention, which has only been emphasised by recent events. With BuzzSaw the only remaining attractions, the whole area either needs to be rethemed or have new rides installed to revamp the area - namely a family attraction to replace TRRR, and something else to draw crowds, ideally a full-circuit coaster.

I'd say RMC would be perfect, but I'm not sure how it would go for space? Someone might have a better idea than me, as I'm only up there once a year, but I wouldn't think that Gold Rush and Blue Lagoon combined would be enough for a decent wooden coaster, especially if you wanted to keep the general Gold Rush area?

I'd say a new coaster where EMMR was - saw a wonderful idea a while back for a Eurofighter - and a family ride to replace TRRR, which I hope is a water ride of some type. Then later, when DW gets back to financial stability, a larger coaster, perhaps an RMC/other wooden or a B&M, in the old Blue Lagoon/Big Brother area (if there's enough space).

A dinosaur themed land is craziness.. 

The thing with dinosaur themed lands, the landscaping and scenery is as much if not more important than the dinosaurs. Unless you have land that naturally lends itself to that kind of theme, it's not going to be pulled off without an absolute buckload of money.