New Sea World Dolphin Presentation

themagician

The title of this new Our World Of The Dolphin presentation, I think, may be seen as a bit misleading (that is, just another Affinity). Unlike Affinity, which is about the dolphin & their relationship with humans, I think this new presentation is more about the Sea World Research & Rescue Foundation & it's work in/with dolphins hence 'Our World Of The Dolphin'.

2 hours ago, joz said:

Pretty sure the formation for the pyramid was always done around the back of the Island.  

I think I remember the pyramid being formed from the bridge & along the eastern lake foreshore until they reached in front of the seating area. That was sometime in the mid to late 2000's. Most likely in Ski Challenge?

7 minutes ago, Jamberoo Fan said:

hence 'Our World Of The Dolphin'.

Except that's not the name of the show.  The name of the show, as Sea World have named it, is 'Our World of Dolphin presentation'

As for the pyramid, if you want to know, it starts at the Ski Dock on the East of the lake, went around the back of the Island anti-clockwise, and by the time they were in front of the audience the pyramid was formed.  I'm not saying that's the way they've always done it, but they'd been doing it that way since at least 1989.