Sign in to follow this  
airons

Wonderland maps anyone?

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone still got any of those Wonderland maps you used to get when you entered the park? I'd love to see a few maps scanned in so users of this forum can see how Wonderland developed over the years. I expect it changed quite a bit since I last visited in 1988. Thanks, -Ashley Irons

I dont have any maps but yes it has CHANGED HEAPS since 1988! I'm only 13 but I cant tell from old photos. The rides they have added are these rides: (correct me if I'm wrong) Zodiac - 1990 Demon - 1992 Space Probe - 1995 Sky Rider - 1998 And that's it. Then they closed Hanna Barbera Land in 2002 I believe. Then afterwards the park wasn't as popular as before. The park was heaps mad until they closed HBL (aka LWL) The BR, Zodiac and a couple of other rides got new paint jobs. Longest post from PattieBoi!

Sure, I think theres a nice web site called theme park brochure. I can't remember the link so just type in Theme+Park+Maps+Brochure into Google, and you'll get there. As for Wonderland, a Maths classroom at school has one in there on the wall, I'd steal it but theres really no point.

I have alot of maps of Wonderland, and brochures. (well only 1 brouchure). 2 2003 season maps, 10 years of adventure, 2 2004 season maps. I remember having one with Fred Flinstone on Space probe, but i don't have that anymore.

The rides they have added are these rides: (correct me if I'm wrong) Zodiac - 1990 Demon - 1992 Space Probe - 1995 Sky Rider - 1998
You missed Skyhawk (post Zodiac, Pre Demon) and Fred Flintstones Splashdown (who cares?)
Sure, I think theres a nice web site called theme park brochure. I can't remember the link so just type in Theme+Park+Maps+Brochure into Google, and you'll get there.
http://www.themeparkbrochures.com/index.html but it doesnt have anything from Wonderland. it does however, have a few things from Canada's wonderland and Kings Island, and the similarities are quite obvious between them.