Wonderland Creating Memories Video.

T-bone

Good stuff paul. very well put together, although its a shame you had to use so many still shots. I knew the wonderland song was coming at the end of it but it still made me a little nostalgic. it has been worth the wait and I dont think that the 8mB version is anything to sneer at. the quality isnt crystal but its good enough. ;) Anyways mate, good stuff, well done, and many thanks for your time and effort.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought for you Paul... Now that you have that low res version up for us to look at maybe you will get some more interested in a bitching quality version. Being able to preview the product first might get a fair few of us interested... I am DLing it now, look forwars to checking it out.

Just to keep you people upto date here, i have now Fixed the new wonderland video. Status currently at v2.2 And has addressed many issues with the old video, and added some requests too such as more video images. If you downloaded before, you will want to download again. Not much change in the filesize. 8.26mb's. Leave comments, and if any complaints, pass them onto me, and i will fullfill those issues. www.coastermaster.info

• 2 months later...

Well, the last of the video's have been done. Richard will put a low res one on Roller-coaster.com.au, But it is also NOW avaliable on Defunction. http://www.defunction.net/?page=video&video=view&id=1 is where it can be seen, and Downloaded. Thank you to all the people which have helped me along the way. Video is called Another Day in Paradise, with the Lyrics & Music from Phill Collins. A Higher res version can be found on the Defunction Media DVD, but that will not be for sale. Only for Comp Entrants. But this is niether the time or place to talk about this. Enjoy.

Sorry About that all. The NEWER video is now online. It features the fixes and all of that stuff (plus a couple of errors). I ask you to download (if you can) the latest version with the fixes. Enjoy the video, and Don't forget to leave the Feedback. Video can be found at the same place as the last.