Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Soaked

HussRainbow

• 2 months later...

Apparently a bunch of games stores have had their shipments delayed by the Australian distributor. I bought a copy from Games Wizards today, who interestingly enough didn't have it on their shelves. According to the sales guy most stores are doing stocktaking at the moment so they won't display the new game until they finish stocktaking current display stock, so it's probably worth asking the staff if they have the game. One other interesting point - it's $39.95 at Games Wizards and $49.95 at Electronics Boutique. Games Wizards also have RCT3 on sale for $49.95 at the moment too, so now's the chance for all you non RCT nuts to find out what all the fuss is about :P And yes Paul, it rocks!

It also has minimum Bugs aswell, and alot of things have been improved. I mean, even for the Beta Release, it was not very buggy at all. Goto Games Wizards (if there is one near by) as I find their service and prices are much better than what you get at EB. Which is an ovepriced game, with lack of customer service.

• 3 weeks later...

Even though I don't play the game much anymore I felt obliged to get this expansion pack considering I am a fan of the series and have all the other games and their expansion packs. So far it seems reasonably good, though I had a few problems with graphics at one stage which I blame on my crappy graphics card. Adding the underground section to Rollercoasters was something I didn't realise this game included so I was quite pleased to see them return and were missed in the original RCT3 (and if anyone saw how I had to create the mine ride at Dreamworld with out underground functions than you will know what I mean). It is definately a good premise for an expansion pack and it seems to quite good. And I have read also that another expansion is already in the making that allows you to add zoos/safaris to the themeparks, whether this is a necessary expansion or not I don't really know but so long as it comes with lots of extra themes I will be happy.

• 2 weeks later...