Dreamworld closings

joz

The only way I think they could possibly put a new major attraction into Gold Rush is to go into park of the carpark located next to the Gold Rush chairlift station. They can't go away from the carpark and over the River Rapids reservoir because I believe the reservoir it is needed at night to store the ride's water and rafts. If they were to continue the Gold Rush theme, perhaps they should wait for the Big Brother series to finish, which I believe has been commissioned till 2007, and use that space. Although I don't want to wait till mid 2008 at the earliest to see a new major attraction. Personally I would like to see Dreamworld re-theme the area of Gum Tree Gully and Rivertown into a brand new theme, perhaps something futuristic, and build over the island so it appears to be 'on water', or get rid of the island completely by filling it in some how (I have no idea if this is actually possible at all) and build the attraction 'on land'.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes sense. The 'putting the water park in ocean parade' bit. A Woodie in Gold Rush? Maybe... it would have to be a few years off though, as the noise of the construction/ride operating would affect Big Brother productions. I know there's a majority of anti-BB here, but a contract is a contract and BB is still going to run for another year.