Disney Land Puts in the highest bid for wonderland

Now in the subject of Bush Beast. BCC's attitude to this is that it is an item of significant local heritage and that they want it preserved. It is likely to become yet another bargaining chip in the deal, with BCC accepting to rezone the 50Ha Wonderland site in return for the State Govt reserving the 30Ha at Prospect for a fun park, with BB being moved there as part of the deal, costs being met by the successful tenderer (a move that would otherwise never have been financially viable).
What a fantastic way to deter any potential investor. "Oh yeah we will give you all these concessions but you have to move that 20 year old hunk of junk that hasn't been used for a year". What a load of crap. If that provision is enforced on any theme park that wants to come to Sydney, the BCC area particularly, you will not see a new park just more factories in its place. "The Bus is now leaving for Junkin, Queensland"

• 1 month later...

Quote: Originally Posted by pantherfan030i was doing some work for a security compnay out there. so i had to let them in.the place looks like a mess at the moment. i hope we see a better theme park come to sydney. we hope they keep updating the rides and make people happy when they keep it upto date. The rides i have seen so far left at wonderland is - Bush beast - beastie - cable cars - dodgems - tasmaina devil. - river rapids - skyhawk - dodgems In response to Pantherfan030, i think you need to stop pulling the info out of your ass, The Skyhawk was pulled down way before the park closed, and the Tasmanian Devil was pulled down 5 months before the park closed. In relation to Disney coming out to the site------Don't think so mate. If you ever did work there(which i doubt), you should know this. No persons from Disney have step foot onto the premises. How do i know? Ive worked there before the park closed and still do. :D

The rides i have seen so far left at wonderland is - Bush beast - beastie - cable cars - dodgems - tasmaina devil. - river rapids - skyhawk - dodgems
There is another ride still on site. Do you know what it is? And I am not talking about The Beach. "The Bus is now leaving for Kangaroo Bluff Historic Site, Tasmania"

Zodiac? Space Probe?
There is another one that hasn't been mentioned and anyone that still works there will know about. It is not in it's original positions nor is it in one piece.
I bumped into sky hawk on the gold coast a few months back
That was very careless of you. Next time I suggest looking where you are going. It is correct that Bounty's went to Sunway as did Dragon's but I haven't looked at their site recently to see if it is listed yet. "The Bus is now leaving for Careless Point, NSW"