Pipeline - Sea World Orlando

Yeah sorry for the confusion .  

1 hour ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

I only raised it as the suggestion was 'leviathan level station' which to me implied pre-show.

I didn’t realise that’s what you meant when you said it could slow down operations. I thought you were implying a highly themed station brings other complications I was not aware of.  So I was just agreeing.   
Probably my bad. Referencing a highly screen/preshow based station as a comparison naturally seems like I meant a preshow based station . I should’ve referenced scooby doo that would’ve been more clear.  I was thinking more the themed walk to the Leviathan station 

3 hours ago, Gobbledok said:

You dont really ever say anything positive do you

I say lots of positive things too.  I didn’t mean for that comment to come across as negative.  I just gotta work on communication and grammar haha.  I say probably 8 positive comments every 1 negative. 

Edited by REGIE

I only raised it as the suggestion was 'leviathan level station' which to me implied pre-show.

Not necessarily.

Eg with Leviathan, the serpent could have been on a separate loop randomly taunting you, rather than being triggered by the ride system.

Think of it like Justice Leagues loading area. I would consider that nicely themed, but the preshow doesn't interfere with the throughput.

• Like 1