Fright Nights 2023

TBoy

I went to Fright Nights tonight so I'm going to leave a short review of the night.

The actors were great and made the atmosphere really exiting.

The mazes were great Dethrow and Conjuring was definitely the best 2 there.  DCEASED had great props but it was to big and open to create any fear. And all the actors did was scream in your face it was pretty bad for all the hype it got originally. The bush man near where Green Lantern however was great scared the shi# outta me.

The rides were packed with lines I skipped the ques as I brought Fastrack. I was disappointed in the Wild West Falls though with still many effects broken and apart from the lighting package the ride didn't really have a fright nights overlay it was a lot of fun though. 

Final Thoughts I give it a 8 out of 10 I still think they let to many people in for the size of the park.

And my rating for the staff is a 9 out of 10 the actors were nice and funny. The Maze operators were kind of rude. 

• Like 1