Sign in to follow this  
Spotty

Lethal Weapon Transfer Track

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone here know how the Lethal Weapon Transfer track works? This has puzzled me for quite some time now. I have been told that the track flips over and the transfer is on the top. Can anyone confirm this? Cheers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as far as i am aware, the transfer for lethal weapon is a sliding track, operating similarly to a railway switch track...

Upon close inspection of the ride I can safely say it's not a sliding track like Road Runner as there is no slide rails. I'm not sure what other types of transfers there are? If anyone who works at the park knows please let me know! Hinting at Rabid or Richard would prob know. Richard...

I used to work at Movie World in Operations of the attractions until late 2003. As good as my memory is i think the track spins. It has two track pieces - one on top and one on bottom.

Thanks very much ChadTwenty for answering this question for me. I found out last week when I saw it do a transfer. Does anyone here know why Lethal Weapon Unexpectedly Closed down? It's not on the site or anything it just has a sign saying under re-furb. From what I saw on saturday it was stalling a fair bit on saturday and apparently sunday. So they could be fixing that problem