Sign in to follow this  
dreamworld_rulz

Batwing Spaceshot Web Site

7 posts in this topic

Its just an unoffical site full of ads, no content of its own (not even construction pics), worst of all it just links to other peoples sites and forum posts (very professional :rolleyes:) 2/10 What about just going here : http://www.roller-coaster.com.au/ride.php?rid=197 It has everything that site has but better or actually working.

Edited by Gazza

Pretty much what Gazza said, it's easier reading forum posts then a "fan" site which just links you everywhere. It has potential, but it's not official, so there's your dream blown up. Sorry mate, just can't see why it's neccessary.

Its just an unoffical site full of ads, no content of its own (not even construction pics), worst of all it just links to other peoples sites and forum posts (very professional :rolleyes:) 2/10 What about just going here : http://www.roller-coaster.com.au/ride.php?rid=197 It has everything that site has but better or actually working.
I heard thats not even the real site, that it could just be a fan site.
?????????? You can tell its not the official site because it says batwing fan site on the homepage of it and if it was the real site it would show the movieworld logo and the opening date. Its an alright site but I wonder why they didnt make a official site of it. Maybe because everyone on these forums payed the superman escape site out, lol. Edited by aidan

Umm what? Who says they're not going to do an official site? Someone has just registered this particular domain name for the site and is affiliated with another enthusiast site, ThemeParkVideos. How is that linked to MW not doing one?

I dont know. I thought there wasnt a website because the sites usually run months before the attractions are opened.

Edited by aidan