The Simpsons in MW?

mattcrombie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What attractions/shows/things are currently in that area that the proposed simpsons street might be built. It is something to do with the wild west falls or scooby?? here is an image of springfield from space (supposedly) that might come in handy, although it is quite blurred Image:Springfield_space.jpg and here is an ever more detailed one showing almost all of springfieldGuide to Springfield

Well remember, Movie World is going for the whole "chase the thrill" sort of thing now. I think the Italian Job sort of type ride would be a good choice - sort of like Mullholland Madness at DCA but with more themeing rather than just road signs.

I recall there being a thread on here, mentioning how the Matrix exhibition is closing. Maybe, Movie Word might be putting in a Simpsons exhibition? However, if they do. I feel they should remove the Harry Potter train which is still sitting outside the Matrix exhibition. They should make a small area for the Harry Potter train, call it "Diagon Alley" and put all Harry Potter things there, maybe even a little attraction/ride. But, back to the Simpsons thing. I like the idea of the Italian Job sorta of coaster. However, the problem is, how would they theme it? Sadly, it'd look all 2d, and crappy like the picture posted of Bart.