Sign in to follow this  
zane

JetRescue recreation?

11 posts in this topic

Hey, Does anyone that has No Limits want to team up with me to re-create Sea Worlds newest coaster "JetRescue"? -I need people to do 3D's making like rockwork etc (I use Google Sketchup pro to do my 3Ds for No Limits) -and also people with good track smoothing skills -anyone can help if they want. I don't care how big the team gets but I just want to re-create it to the best we can. zane.

Edited by zane

I'm no good with the 3D work, but I'm happy to try and smooth out the track for you. I'm still yet to ride this new beast, but I think there's enough photos online now to be able to get a good go of it

Well, i'm currently in the middle of doing a Re-Creation of Jet Rescue as we speak. I'm up to the 2nd launch as far as track work goes. So if you'd like I could do the tracks for it, and if someone knows how to use AHG etc as well as scenery that could work.

I might have a go at doing one too. I'm going to build a RCT3 park but it would be good to do a coaster project on the side.

Edited by Gold Coaster

I'm still really keen on doing this NO Limits recreation, but what I really need and would help Soooo much is like a layout with the length's of the launches etc......I.E an updated google earth map Hahahah