Stunt Driver review

rival81

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey this is my first post! just replying to reanimated35 here is a park map before SE and HWSD! I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD AN IMAGE, SO I JUST ATTACHED IT
Oh Doc Brown I was wondering when youd return! irrelevent post... poorly thought out post... and nastalga pics... If you aren't Doc Brown I sincerely do apologise. Also, Looney Tunes Musical Revue sounds like an attraction that was cut before its time. Such loss potential. Edited by DonjaiInLA

Whats with this place lately? why has it all gotten so bitchy? ^^ its not irrelevent, it was asked back on page one if anyone had an older map, the post is only replying to it. Make with the appologies, that was uncalled for. From looking at the tyre pic, they run federal 657's, atleast on the rear. Not surprised really considering federals are a brand name a lot of drifters use (considering some of them drive in the show). 657's are just a steel belted radial, something commonly found on a family sedan. Being on the rear, again, im not surprised at all, you dont need extreme levels of grip, so why spend 2 or 3 times the price for the tyres? http://www.federaltyres.com.au/ss657 If you got photos of the front of the car, probably find they are running something high performance like a federal 595 or the RS version of the same tyre (which is a race spec tyre, but still has tread). If they have federals on the back, pretty sure they'll have a deal going with a distributor and run them on the front too. There is pretty much no need for them to run a slick or close to slick tyre on the front, even professional drivers usually dont. The rear will just be off the shelf tyres, they wont be made with less tread than usual,it simply doesnt work that way, the condition they are in will just be from wear. If, for some strange reason they want lower tread levels, they could just rotate the tyres around on staff cars so they get a bit of wear, but it doesnt make any sense.

Edited by Mad Hatter

Whats with this place lately? why has it all gotten so bitchy?
Agreed. Please, can I yet again request that people stop randomly accusing others of being doc brown, last time I checked the community leaders on here have being doing a pretty good job of quickly weeding out his posts and accounts. We don't need other people thinking they are being funny and clever by somehow coming to these conclusions because the member in question does something slightly similar to what doc brown did. As a side note, you'd think the text "Joined: 21-October 08" would be enough of a giveaway as to whether jakeman is legit or not. Edited by Gazza