Jet Ski Rescue doesn't run in the rain

rival81

Seemed like everyone else with a Q150 pass was there on Sunday too. The way it has been handled was wrong, with at least another line minimum for "barcoded tickets" needed. After a 30-40 minute wait finally got in. Will say the ride was great. Only got two rides in both earlyish as the queue started to get up when I went to ride again. Second time was held up as someone with a phone and camera didn't listen to all the notices about no loose items on the ride. Having been on MDMC around a week or so before I can say this ride is way better. Will definitely be heading back again whilst I still have use of the pass. Hopefully Corkscrew will be open next time, somewhat disappointed to see it closed when I got there.

I will say that while I was in the JR queue in the morning, there was a guy in a cherry picker doing welding at the top of th eloop, on the south side. Seems structural issues might be at play. There were also welding screens (thick green semi-see-through plastic attached to metal frames) leaning up against the queue fencing for JR right at th ebottom of the queue where the actual corkscrew element dips to the ground.

Edited by AlexB

• 2 weeks later...